Ohio's Cannabis Law: What It Means for Patients, Providers & the Community
On March 25, 2017, TDCANN Institute will host the second of a series of public seminars that will examine the impact of cannabis on the local, state, and national stage.
The goal is to enhance the knowledge level of various stakeholders including healthcare professionals, legislators, business owners, law enforcement, and the general public.
Please see speakers below.
1- Basic Science of Medical Cannabis and the Body
2- The History of Cannabis as Medicine: From Ancient Times through the 1800’s to Today and Beyond
3- Application Process for Cannabis Industry Licensing
4- Quality Assurance and the Cannabis Industry: Product Development
5- Cultural Perspectives: Identifying Supporters and Understanding the Fear
6- Examine the Current State of Research and Patient Outcomes
7- Owning a Successful Business: Ethics and the Patient
Date and time:
Sat, March 25, 2017
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
1989 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Please join us as we welcome to Ohio:
- Rabbi Jeffrey Kahn – Owner and operator of Takoma Wellness Center, Washington, D.C.’s oldest and largest medical marijuana dispensary.
- Dr. Jeffery Raber – Founder of the Werc Shop; laboratory botanical analysis, research, development, and sustainability. The Werc Shop’s first goal is addressing unmet health and safety needs within the medical cannabis community.
- Dr. Michelle Ross – Founder and CEO of the Denver-based 501c3 non-profit IMPACT network. As a neuroscientist and cannabis patient, her fields of expertise are cannabis, mental health, and women’s health. Dr. Ross has grown IMPACT into an independent clinical cannabis research institute.
- Dr. Debra Kimless – An internationally-recognized Cannabis expert physician and researcher
- Don E Wirtshafter, ESQ – A pioneer of the Cannabis industry, entrepreneur, and director of the Cannabis Museum. DonE is a 20 year member of the International Cannabinoid Research Society.
- Dr. Daisy L. Alford-Smith – A health care executive with strong fiscal, administrative and strategic management expertise.
- Theresa Daniello – Founder and president of TDCANN Institute; policy advisor and educator.
**Additional Speakers may be added; additional details to follow.
***TDCANN Institute’s educational seminars are strictly for educational purposes. No admittance without paid registration.
***Videography prohibited – including video cameras, cellphones, laptops, and iPads. TDCANN Institute reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from the seminar any persons who are impaired, disorderly, or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive against the mission of TDCANN Institute. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from TDCANN Institute’s management may be removed from the seminar.